The members of the Goldberg Simpson Commercial Banking, Real Estate & Business Transactions Practice Group serve the dynamic, fast-movingKentuckyreal estate market with their extensive experience in commercial real estate development and transactions, commercial financing, workouts and restructurings including:
- Sales and purchase transactions;
- Commercial loan closings (including preparation and negotiation of loan documents);
- Residential loan closings;
- SBA lending transactions;
- Investment real estate transactions;
- Banking and lender loan documentation;
- Uniform commercial code issues;
- Rendering assistance on a local basis for sales and purchase and/or financing transactions requiring local opinions of counsel;
- Real estate and business workouts and restructurings;
- Lease negotiations and sale/leasebacks;
- Negotiation and structuring of bond issues to finance business projects in both the public and private sector.
Our Commercial Banking, Real Estate & Business Transactions attorneys in this practice serve Kentucky financial institutions, including large national banking associations as well as smaller state and local lending institutions, and to all types of borrowing entities. We negotiate, draft and handle loan transactions from Small Business Administration (SBA) loans to large, complex loans.
Additionally, the Commercial Banking, Real Estate & Business Transactions Practice Group handles sales, purchase and lease transactions for commercial developers, investors, health care providers and others in all areas of commercial real estate, including transactions involving apartment projects, shopping centers and malls, industrial properties, hotels, and office buildings, and 1031 tax deferred exchanges.
The Commercial Banking, Real Estate & Business Transactions practice group also represents residential single and multi-family development companies and has established numerous condominium regimes and community associations in Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, Frankfort, Pikeville and many other cities in Kentucky.
Goldberg Simpson has secured workout solutions on behalf of both lenders and debtors in troubled loan situations involving multi-million dollar packages of loans and portfolios of real property.
The Goldberg Simpson Commercial Banking, Real Estate & Business Transactions Practice Group provides a wide array of comprehensive real estate development and banking representation to meet and satisfy the sophisticated and complex needs of its clientele.
If you have any questions regarding the Goldberg Simpson Commercial Banking, Real Estate & Business Transactions group call any of the members of our practice group at 502 589-4440.