Goldberg Simpson is pleased to announce that several of its attorneys have been honored by their peers as 2014 “Top Lawyers” in Louisville Magazine. The complete list of honorees will be published in Louisville Magazine’s March issue, which is available online here. The list of Top Lawyers includes the following 13 GS attorneys (and the practice areas for which they were honored):
- Kelli E. Brown (Elder Law; Trusts, Wills & Estates Law)
- Charles H. Cassis (Insurance Law; Personal Injury Law – Defense)
- Mitchell A. Charney (Adoption; Divorce Law; Domestic Relations Law – Non-Divorce; Mediation & Arbitration – Family)
- Troy D. DeMuth (Divorce Law; Domestic Relations Law – Non-Divorce; Mediation & Arbitration – Family)
- Jonathan D. Goldberg (Business/Commercial Law; General Litigation)
- David B. Gray (Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiff; Personal Injury Law – Plaintiff; Professional Malpractice – Plaintiff; Product Liability Law – Plaintiff)
- John H. Helmers, Jr. (Adoption; Domestic Relations Law – Non-Divorce)
- K. Gail Russell (Bankruptcy Law)
- Aaron J. Silletto (Insurance Law; Personal Injury Law – Defense)
- Stephen R. Solomon (Banking Law; Real Estate Law)
- Stephen E. Smith (Construction Law; Mediation & Arbitration – Non-family)
- Callie E. Walton (Labor & Employment Law – Plaintiff)
- Kevin P. Weis (Personal Injury Law – Plaintiff)
The list was compiled based upon surveys returned to the magazine by the members of the Louisville Bar Association. The survey results are especially gratifying for the firm because they reflect the views of these attorneys’ peers, who see them in action, and handle cases both with and against them.
The lawyers of Goldberg Simpson practice excellence every day. If you have legal questions, we have answers.