Today, Louisville Magazine has announced its list of Top Lawyers in the city, which will be published in both the March and April issues of the magazine. The list of Top Lawyers includes the following 15 Goldberg Simpson attorneys (and the practice areas for which they were honored):
- Kelli E. Brown (Trusts, Wills & Estates Law)
- Charles H. Cassis (Insurance Law)
- Mitchell A. Charney (Adoption; Divorce Law; Domestic Relations Law – Non-Divorce; Mediation & Arbitration – Family)
- Troy D. DeMuth (Divorce Law; Domestic Relations Law – Non-Divorce; Mediation & Arbitration – Family)
- Jonathan D. Goldberg (Business/Commercial Law; Business Litigation; General Litigation; Labor & Employment Law – Defense)
- David B. Gray (Medical Malpractice Law – Plaintiff; Personal Injury Law – Plaintiff; Professional Malpractice – Plaintiff; Product Liability Law – Plaintiff)
- Charles D. Greenwell (Banking Law; Business/Commercial Law)
- Jayme L. Hart (Workers’ Compensation Law)
- John H. Helmers, Jr. (Adoption; Domestic Relations Law – Non-Divorce)
- K. Gail Russell (Bankruptcy Law)
- Mark J. Sandlin (Collections Law)
- Aaron J. Silletto (Insurance Law; Personal Injury Law – Defense)
- Stephen E. Smith (Construction Law; Mediation & Arbitration – Non-family)
- Callie E. Walton (Labor & Employment Law – Plaintiff)
- Paul B. Whitty (Land Use & Zoning Law)
The list was compiled based upon a record number of surveys returned to the magazine by the members of the Louisville Bar Association. The survey results are especially gratifying for the firm because they reflect the views of these attorneys’ peers, who see them in action, and handle cases both with and against them.
“We are extremely pleased that fifteen lawyers from Goldberg Simpson have been honored by their LBA colleagues. Once again, we see that excellence is not about the biggest firm, but the best lawyers,” said the firm’s managing partner, Jon Goldberg, upon hearing the survey results.
The lawyers of Goldberg Simpson practice excellence every day. If you have legal questions, we have answers.