Post Divorce Matters in Kentucky Family Law

Post Divorce Matters

As much as you hope that a signed divorce decree puts an end to a painful chapter in your life, if you have children with your ex-spouse, other matters could arise that bring you back to the table.

For example your ex-spouse may not be complying with the terms of the agreement. In addition, we are ready to assist you other with post-dissolution matters including modification of child support (increase, decrease or terminate) or collection of arrearages, modification of custody or modification of visitation (increase, decrease, or terminate).

Goldberg Simpson attorneys are highly skilled in dealing with such issues even when they did not handle the original divorce proceedings.

When you have questions, Goldberg Simpson has answers. Please see the FAQs below.

If you or a loved one is in need of legal assistance, call Goldberg Simpson at 502-589-4440.