Carbon Monoxide

Carbon monoxide poisoning is often called the “invisible killer” because it is odorless and death can occur before you realize what is happening. Carbon monoxide can invade your home without your knowing. In many instances, exposure to carbon monoxide is the result of a defective product or another person’s negligence. Carbon monoxide emits from furnaces, kitchen appliances, grills, fireplaces, camping stoves, hot water heaters, indoor heating systems, and the exhaust from all types of vehicles. Firefighters, factory workers, and mechanics come into contact with carbon monoxide at their places of work.

Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning can include any of the following:

  • cognitive problems
  • fatigue
  • anxiety
  • nausea
  • frequent headaches
  • depression
  • vomiting
  • dizziness
  • change of mood or personality

If you or a loved is in need of legal assistance, contact Goldberg Simpson for a free consultation.  The initial consultation is free of charge, and if we agree to handle your case, we will work on a contingency fee basis, which means we get paid for our services only if there is a monetary recovery of funds. In many cases, a lawsuit must be filed before a specific date, (i.e. statute of limitations). Please call right away to ensure that you do not waive your right to possible compensation.