Have you suffered from a workplace accident or injury? Not all workplace accidents occur in a location that involves heavy equipment or machinery. Goldberg Simpson attorneys can assist workers throughout the greater Louisville area with workers’ compensation claims or other legal action related to workplace accidents.
Our attorneys are experienced with the following types of accidents:
- Construction Accidents and Injuries
- Ladder Accidents and Injuries.
- Forklift Accident and Injuries.
- Scaffolding Accidents and Injuries
- Falling Objects Accidents and Injuries
- Machinery Defects and Injuries.
- Disease such as asbestosis, mesothelioma, silicosis, and pneumoconiosis covered under the Kentucky Workers’ Compensation Act.
- Electrocution Accident and Injuries
- Explosion Accident and Injuries
It is up to the injured worker to follow all procedures to secure no-fault workers’ compensation. We know those procedures, and how to fight for your maximum compensation that may include medical expenses, loss of wages, and compensation for permanent injury or impairment.
Call Goldberg Simpson to ensure your interests are properly represented. We can handle all aspects of your case while you focus on recovery. If you or a loved one is in need of legal assistance because of a workplace accident, call us at 502-589-4440.
The initial consultation is free of charge, and if we agree to handle your case, we will work on a contingency fee basis, which means we get paid for our services only if there is a monetary recovery of funds. In many cases, a lawsuit must be filed before a specific date (i.e. statute of limitations). Please call right away to ensure that you do not waive your right to possible compensation